CODE OF HONOUR
1.We must be responsible and accountable for whatever things we commit.
- Fill Goal’s page every week.
- Verbal commitments are important but we don’t judge on that.
- Compensate for the leaves you have taken.
2. We must be frequently communicating with our peers.
- At least a weekly conversation with other teammates.
- We must have basic understanding of other’s work.
- We must fill up our goal’s and reflection page.
3.To be a life long learner, both professionally and personally.
- To never be feared of learning something.
- We must acknowledge and support everyone learning.
- We should raise voice when we see fixed mindset.
4. We must be brutally honest for good and bad and for others and ourselves.
5. Leaves must be the last option and we must try to come back as soon as possible.
- Cut down time and more passively if possible.
- Mention the estimate date to come back.
- Transfer your work to someone else in the team temporarily.
6. While doing anything, we should keep in mind our purpose.
- Our how must follow our why.
- We must take calculated risks.
- Follow your why even if you don’t know how.
7. We must value our and other’s time equally.
- Anything must be given only that much time as required.
- We must always process fast.
- We must try to make our calls as effective as possible.
8. During less team members.We must act like a leader and be responsible.
- Cut down unimportant task temporarily.
- Don’t be panic and at-least start.
- Cut down on least important and impact things
9. We must show transparency, with whatever we done.
- We make ourselves and others feel confident.
- We must try our best to message in group instead of private messages.
- We don’t do back-bitching.
10. Respect is less about our behaviour and more about the cause.
- We must fight if necessary…of authority.
- Complete aceptance with good and bad behaviour.
- Think a minute before you pass an jugdement.