CODE OF HONOUR
1.We must be responsible and accountable for whatever things we commit.
- Fill Goal’s page every week.
- Verbal commitments are important but we don’t judge on that.
- Compensate for the leaves you have taken.
2. We must be frequently communicating with our peers.
- At least a weekly conversation with other teammates.
- We must have basic understanding of other’s work.
- We must fill up our goal’s and reflection page.
3.To be a life long learner, both professionally and personally.
- To never be feared of learning something.
- We must acknowledge and support everyone learning.
- We should raise voice when we see fixed mindset.
4. We must be brutally honest for good and bad and for others and ourselves.
- Giving honest reviews on others work but more importantly oneself’s work.
- We must always be ready to criticise other’s work not the person.
- Criticism also includes praising others whenever they deliver great work.
5. Leaves must be the last option and we must try to come back as soon as possible.
- Cut down time and more passively if possible.
- Mention the estimate date to come back.
- Transfer your work to someone else in the team temporarily.
6. While doing anything, we should keep in mind our purpose.
- Our how must follow our why.
- We must take calculated risks.
- Follow your why even if you don’t know how.
7. We must value our and other’s time equally.
- Anything must be given only that much time as required.
- We must always process fast.
- We must try to make our calls as effective as possible.
8. During less team members.We must act like a leader and be responsible.
- Cut down unimportant task temporarily.
- Don’t be panic and at-least start.
- Cut down on least important and impact things
9. We must show transparency, with whatever we done.
- We make ourselves and others feel confident.
- We must try our best to message in group instead of private messages.
- We don’t do back-bitching.
10. Respect is less about our behaviour and more about the cause.
- We must fight if necessary…of authority.
- Complete aceptance with good and bad behaviour.
- Think a minute before you pass an jugdement.